November 26th, 2009 | |
The LTD Newsletter is looking for your article submissions. The deadline for the next issue is 1.21.2010.
If you have not read the newsletter recently, please see the archives here.
We are looking for articles on:
– ATA conference presentations, lectures and workshops (reviews), with focus on Language Technology.
– Translation Technologies (reviews), especially free translation productivity tools (CAT).
– Upcoming Translation Technologies (opinions, research and industry news)
– Invoicing/accounting/tax programs (reviews)
– Office technology (productivity, utilities, network antivirus, anti-malware, firewalls, backups etc.)
So, if you think you would like to contribute something on any of these topics, please let us know! Contact our newsletter editor Roomy at roomynaqvy (at) gmail (dot) com or overall coordinating power Emily at tellmealgo at gmail dot com.
The LTDadmin Team